Monday, March 5, 2012

Teapot

I have been immersing myself in studio work which leaves little time to do all those other things in life.  The bills are still getting paid on time, the house work needs some attention and our dog longs for more time outside.  It still is winter which is not my favorite season.  When the temperature is between 80 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit I am comfortable.  So, I did not last very long yesterday while outside trying to take images of my work in 30 degree weather with the small dots of snow falling on the backdrop.  The day was cloudy and the sun was setting which is perfect for minimum glare and true color. 

I lasted long enough to take a few images of new work.  The handle on this teapot is so comfortable and the weight balance for holding and pouring is amazing.

Concept to Creation,
Theresa Yondo

No comments: