Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Gallery

I keep making clay work and keep missing way to many events.  Maybe I will be able to get out today to check out a few shows.
There is a new gallery, American Crafts and Jewels opening in Carmel California on the 15th of this month. 
Check it out if you have the good fortune to visit Carmel. 
Iva Winton is the owner and the gallery is at;
Ocean Ave. between Lincoln and Monte Verde

831.622.9080                    The Gallery will be representing my heart collection.

Concept to Creation
Theresa Yondo
Thanks to Mary Urbas for this contact.

2 comments:

Linda Starr said...

congrats, I love Carmel, looks like a great spot.

Theresa Yondo said...

Thanks Linda!
Carmel along with Big Sur is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. I do hope I have the opportunity to go back some day.
Theresa