Monday, July 27, 2009

Ginko Gallery in Oberlin


Last Friday, I drove out to Ginko Studio and Gallery in Oberlin.
Ginko Gallery is a working fiberart studio and contemporary craft gallery.
Owner Liz Burgess is always such a delight to work with. She is kind, compassionate and such a lover of the arts and crafts. Over the years, she has given me total freedom to explore new work for her gallery and has always greeted my clay work with enthusiasm. Ginko Gallery and Studio is located in downtown Oberlin at 19 South Main Street, Oberlin, Ohio 44074. The phone number is 440-774-3117.
I love pattern and often use the dot and line together to create pattern. I very seldom use image on my work as pattern has always been a bit more meditative than secular images. These small three inch plates are a sampling of some of the clay work I brought to Ginko.
Concept to Creation,
Theresa Yondo

1 comment:

jeanne said...

beautiful work, theresa... i love these small vessels, and the patterns that they transport to the eye and heart.

namaste
jeanne