Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Obstacles



















Glen Lake
Fall 2007

There are so many obstacles out there to overcome. Creating this blog has been quite a challenge for me. I changed one of the settings which enabled Hindi as the primary language. It took me a while to figure out what was going on with the blog. In addition to this, my computer was not working for the past week and I needed to use another computer which did not recognize the Hindi language when I was trying to access the blog. When I was able to get back on my computer, I was able to recognize what was going on and disabled the Hindi setting. In other words, I'm back.

Last week, I was in Glen Arbor in Michigan relaxing, playing and enjoying Glen Lake and Lake Michigan. Teaching started yesterday and I hope to hold on to the serene state one can achieve when Kayaking at dusk on a quite lake. I drove into Leeland one day and visited the Leeland Library. The big find was a first edition book, The Potter's Challenge by Bernard Leach. This exceptional book is full of such great examples of fine clay work. I highly recommend anyone interested in clay work to read this book.

Theresa Yondo
Concept to Creation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good!

Dan