Thursday, August 25, 2016

It's time to take that clay class.

Cleaning the studio
September is just around the corner and is always such a transition month for me and I suspect I am not the only one who feels this way.  I have been busy cleaning my studio to make room for new and returning students and all the new work which will be created.  As an artist I am always collecting things that I am sure I can use in the studio.  Well it is time to clean out some of those things and make room for the new.
The next class session will begin Wednesday September 7th. 
Now is the time to take that class to make wonderful work for yourself or to give as gifts for the holiday season that is just around the corner.
So here is the information for the next class session.

CLASS INFORMATION
WHEN
Begins Wed. September 7th for 6 weeks.
TIME Wednesday morning Noon - 2:30 pm or
Wednesday evening 6:00-8:30 pm.

If there is a group interested in signing up for a Thursday class from Noon - 2:30 I will open up this time slot.
FEE Class fee is $150.00 which includes most materials.
Reserve your spot by email, tyondo@windstrem.net
WHAT Hand building and wheel work is offered.  I have one student interested in plates and another student interested in working with colored slip on thrown work.  So, this session we will explore these two things along with whatever else arises.
What to Bring You may want to bring an apron, towel and paint brushes.  I can show you what brushes to purchase the first day of class.
WHO Adults or young old souls!
WHERE Located in Novelty (AKA Russell Township) in the barn out back.
13796 Chillicothe Rd (AKA State Route 306)
Novelty, Ohio 44072
To reserve your space; email tyondo@windstream.net
Want to schedule a PRIVATE PARTY
Contact me for more information.
  


Since the studio is almost all cleaned up and much of my work is dusted and organized, if you want to stop by to purchase work please don't hesitate to contact me at the listed email.  I just pulled black and white mugs out of the kiln last week and will be glazing this weekend and next week many more objects.
I have been busy gearing up for the holiday season.  I am still working on a new idea, the sculptural bird houses, and hope to complete a batch within the next two weeks.  I have been so busy working that my posting and social media presence has not been very active.  I will work on that!  The summer is slipping away so quickly and I have not taken any vacation time.  I hope to plan a few overnight summer getaways and day trips soon.

Concept to Creation,
Theresa Yondo

No comments: