Sunday, March 23, 2014

Reception today and upcoming Open Studio Night at the Lake Erie Building

I am taking a little break from posting tiles on my blog to remind you of the reception today, Sunday March 23rd, at The Gallery at Lakeland from 3:30-5:00. 
From WOMAN VII… Created by women, of women & about women: Reception Sunday, March 23, 3:30 - 5 pm
The Gallery at Lakeland, Lakeland Community College, 7700 Clocktower Drive, Kirtland, Oh 44094, building "D, first floor


The other event I am getting ready for is Spring Open Studio Night at the Lake Erie Building.  The Screw Factory Artist's have graciously invited me back as a guest artist to show my work along with theirs.  I love this group of artist's.  It does get a little confusing as the building takes on many names like Screw Factory, Lake Erie Building and the Templar Building.  But rest assured, most people and things take on nick names and if you head on over to 13000 Athens Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio on April 11th between 5-9, you will be in the right place.
http://www.screwfactoryartists.com/2014/03/12/spring-open-studio-night/


No comments: