Friday, July 12, 2013

A few thoughts for today while drinking my morning coffee.


Sabbatical
I need one.
I so want to conceptualize in my studio with no distractions and create. 
Except for the garden,
A distraction I can live with.
Growing and storing food to feed us through the year.
I am taking the month of August off from teaching privately.
My studio is going to become a jungle.
I clean my studio once a week so students have space to come on in and work.
Very excited!
I still will be working in an art therapy capacity with the residents at the retirement community.

Summer
Can I bottle the essence, for winter relief, like you bottle jam preserves?

Clay
Manipulating and molding the clay to spring forward with substance from your hands.
How far can you push the clay before everything crumbles?

Concept to Creation,
Theresa Yondo

No comments: