Friday, June 7, 2013

Yes, I am still working with clay!

Hello out there!

I am still diligently working with clay. 

I have recently received several emails and phone calls from patrons wondering where I am these days.  So, as you will not find me at the wonderful outdoor street fairs this summer;  you will find me diligently working in the studio getting ready for a few events.  I am mostly wholesaling to galleries these days or selling out of the studio.  You will find me next month at the Larchmere Sidewalk Sale outside Fiddlehead Gallery (more information to follow in another post).

Meanwhile, a little preview of some teapots, mugs, colanders, plates and a few other things I am making.

Concept to Creation,
Theresa Yondo

Theresa Yondo / Work in Progress 2013

Theresa Yondo / Work in Progress 2013

No comments: