Friday, October 7, 2011

BAYarts 49th Annual Juried Show

BAYarts, formerly known as Baycrafters has come a long way!
The newly organized center has been a joy to visit and as a visiting artist I have enjoyed the enthusiasm of the staff and students.
Tonight the 49th Annual Juried Show opens.  I did get a vase accepted in the show.  Stop by to see the show which is open until November 4, 2011.

BAYarts 49th Annual Juried Show
October 7 - November 4
Opening Reception October 7th from 7-9 pm
28795 Lake Road, Bay Village, Ohio 44140

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found a peice of your work at salvation army. I go there looking for treasure and I usually find it. It is a very functional little pitcher with a very organic look. You are very talented and I am surprised that someone gave this wonderful peice of pottery up! I will enjoy it for their loss is my gain!

Theresa Yondo said...

Hello Anonymous,
I have been hearing from a few people that my work is starting to appear in antique stores and salvatin army stores. I have been making clay object since 1978. Many people who started collecting my work early on are starting to downsize. I am glad the pitcher found a good home. Thank you for rescuing the pitcher. Theresa